LCD monitor maintenance knowledge
For the computer family, it is necessary to face the display for a long time. In addition to applying it to assist the office, you should also understand the maintenance method of the LCD monitor to reduce the probability of failure, so that it can serve you with the best effect. .
First, how to clean the LCD screen?
After using the LCD monitor for a period of time, you will find that the display often attracts a layer of dust (the back side of the LCD is more obvious), and sometimes it will accidentally stick to various water stains, which will definitely affect the visual effect. How to clean it?
(1) Turn off the lcd power first, and remove the power cord plug and graphics card cable plug.
(2) Move the lcd to a place with good natural light so that you can see where the dust is, which is more conducive to achieving better cleaning results.
(3) No special solution or cloth is needed to clean the LCD screen. With the experience of small series, clear water + soft lint-free cloth or pure cotton lint-free cloth is the best LCD cleaning tool (no chipping paper towel) Row). When cleaning, use pure cotton lint-free cloth to rinse the water and then wring it out slightly, then gently wipe the dust on the display with a slightly damp soft, lint-free cloth (do not force the display), it is recommended to wipe from the display when wiping Wipe one side to the other until it is completely wiped clean. Don't wave it.
Tip: Do not wipe with hard cloth or hard paper. At the same time, do not use detergents containing alcohol or acetone or chemical-containing detergents, and do not spray liquid directly onto the screen to prevent liquid from penetrating into the protective film.
(4) After cleaning the LCD screen with a damp soft and damp cloth, clean it with a damp cloth that has been loosened. Finally, let the water vapor on the LCD screen dry naturally in a ventilated place.
Second, other maintenance points
(1) Move the display, tap on the display, and point to the screen.
The display is very delicate. These bad habits of using computers can easily damage and damage the computer, so it is necessary to put an end to these bad habits.
(2) Avoid long-term use of the screen.
Long-term work is not a good thing for lcd. If you don't use it, be sure to turn off the monitor. By the same token, you should use wallpaper and screensavers with caution when using lcd. Most of the wallpapers and screensavers are colorful, and the contrast between light and dark is strong. Long-term use can make lcd color distortion, which affects the life of the LCD display. Therefore, it is best to use a monochrome screen and cancel the screen saver when using lcd.
(3) Anti-electromagnetic interference.
Whether it is a crt or lcd display, it should be away from objects with strong magnetic fields. The strong magnetic field around it will generate extra voltage inside the display, which will affect the stability of the display voltage. Being in a strong magnetic field for a long time will also cause color distortion, which will affect the display effect and life of the LCD.