Touch screen technology facilitates people's operation and use of computers, and is an interactive input technology with great development prospects. Therefore, it has been widely valued by various countries, and a large number of human and material resources have been invested in its research and development. New touch screens keep emerging.
1. Touch pen: the touch screen operated by the touch pen is similar to the white board. Besides the display interface, window and picture mark, the touch pen also has the function of signing and marking. This stylus is much more powerful than the light stylus used in the early days when only menus were available.
2. Touch panel: the touch panel adopts the pressure-sensitive capacitive touch technology, with the largest screen area. It consists of three parts: the bottom layer is the center sensor, which is used to monitor whether the touchpad is touched, and then process the information; The middle layer provides interactive graphics, text, etc. The outermost layer is the tactile surface, which is made of plastic material with high strength. When the finger touches the outer surface, this information can be sent to the sensor within 1/1000s and logged in for processing. In addition to being compatible with PC, it also has the characteristics of high brightness, clear image and easy interaction. Therefore, it has been applied to pointing information query system (such as electronic bulletin board) and received very good results.
3. Touch screen: it can be used in the studio to use the touch screen rating system. In short, input and output are combined into one, no mechanical keys or slider is needed, and the display screen is the man-machine interface. The whole touch screen system consists of LCD, touch screen, touch screen controller, main CPU and LCD controller. Multi-touch screen controller is the core of touch screen module, and the touch screen controller adopts PSoC (programmable system chip) technology. PSoC is a mixed signal array integrating programmable analog and digital peripherals and MCU core, so the flexibility, programmability, high integration and other features of PSoC are widely used in the touch screen controller. As of 2013, the screens, which are 32, 46 and 70 inches in size, support 1080p FullHD resolution, allowing for multi-touch control without any additional Settings and can be positioned vertically or horizontally. More conveniently, it comes with standard HDMI, FireWire, and USB ports that can be plugged in and connected to a Mac, Linux, or Windows PC.
The development trend of touch screen technology is characterized by specialization, multi-media, three-dimensional and large-screen. With the development of information society, people need to get all kinds of public information, with touch screen technology for interactive window mouth public information transmission system, through the use of advanced computer technology, use of text, images, music, explanation, animation, video, and other forms, intuitive, image to introduce all kinds of information to people, give people bring great convenience. We believe that with the rapid development of technology, touch screen will play an important role in the popularization and utilization of computer technology. Input hand touch screen but also all the keyboard input, screen without physical buttons with high efficiency, the reason is: input method need to locate the position of the finger, computer keyboard operation, such as hands left index finger positioning in the F, right hand middle finger positioning in J, the touch screen not in a position like the salient points of buttons or the input feeling, it is difficult to form effective blind to play.
The touch screen itself does not have accurate physical keys, and the touch screen does not actually click the target area when it clicks the target area, which is slightly lower than the center of the target. Whether one-handed or two-handed input, the touch screen itself has a high probability of misclicking. In the keystroke intensive area like virtual keyboard, the clickable area of each key is limited, and the probability of false click is higher.
. There is no tactile feedback as clear as the button when clicking. As the finger will cover the button, the iPhone button will enlarge the visual feedback when being clicked.
. The finger movement range is large, and the finger is limited to the key when the mobile phone is pressed, while the finger is still switched in the non-virtual key area and key area when the touch screen is input and the input box is switched. When entering Chinese, it is not as in English that the characters immediately appear on the screen after clicking the button. Pinyin strings will be displayed to select the desired characters and then appear on the screen. The fingers need to click the alternative words.
There are no combination keys on the touch screen, and you need to switch panels to enter Numbers and symbols.
Moving the input cursor requires precise clicking or magnifying glass. The physical keys can directly use the direction keys to switch the cursor, which is inconvenient to modify the wrong characters.
The input process of traditional Chinese pinyin on the touch screen can be divided into the following steps:
1. Input letters. The keyboard provides input Suggestions for letters. For example, if you enter the initial w, you can combine the vowel "a", "u" and so on to highlight it, but this is only valid for full spelling, which is meaningless for simple spelling. Simple spelling input only input pinyin the first code, in the input phrase reasonable use of simple spelling can greatly improve the speed of input, the disadvantage is easy to appear heavy code.
2. Input letters to form letter strings, intelligently cut words and display candidate words. A single candidate word is to calculate the probability of Chinese character combination according to the matching in the lexicon of letters, phrase phrase and long sentence. Users in the use of input method is also a process of training constantly updated, the longer the use time, the more consistent with the vocabulary of personal input habits. Thesaurus update methods are as follows:
1) adjust the order of candidate words matching single letters or full spelling. For example, input hao. The first candidate word hao has a higher probability of being selected. However, if the user selects hao several times, it may be adjusted to the first candidate word. The initialization lexicon may be extracted from dictionaries, commonly used short articles, articles and network words, etc. The probability of candidate words, Chinese character combination and associative words can be calculated from the lexicon. The more complex input of long sentences needs to analyze the language habits of Chinese.
2) users can adjust the probability of word candidates in the thesaurus, or customize phrases to establish associations with unrelated words, commonly known as self-made words. For example, enter "nima", the user manually enters "nima", and the next time the same letter is typed, it becomes a candidate word. Computers are more intelligent, typing in "ni" and "ma" twice and possibly forming phrases based on the order in which they are entered.
3) the network and group users will "metabolize" the original default thesaurus. If the probability of most users entering "nima" exceeds a certain probability and becomes a popular word, the word can be updated to all users' lexicon. When several sources of thesaurus are updated, it will also affect thesaurus, such as the hot event "guo meimei" on the Internet.