Suit for ASUS R554L R554LA R554LAB R554LD Touch Screen LCD Replacement laptop screen repair, resource directly comes from OEM factory, each piece well tested before shipping, with unbeatable price among all the lcd suppliers in Shenzhen area, our company stand behind the products, and the products speak for us.
Screen size: 15.6 inches
Model: suit for ASUS R554L R554LA R554LAB R554LD touch screen digitizer replacement
Condition: High Quality Touch screen grade A (no bubbles)
Contain: touch panel glass
3.Product feature and application
ASUS TRANSFORMER BOOK FLIP TP500LN touch screen digitizer replacement, Brand new condition.
4. More about us
Every item will be tested before delivery and carefully and packed with individual plastic bubble bag, braced with stiff cardboard, and final ship in carton.
Our Products comes with 3 Months Warranty.
We offer Premium Quality for Customer to make better profits.
We maintain High Quality Standard.
Our Products makes Customer Best Seller Product.
Q1: How could I buy products if there is no price on the website?
A: Buyers need to send required product details via e-mail, Then a reasonable quotation as request would be provided.
Q2: How long could I get reply of my enquiry?
A: Buyers will get a reply within 24 hours.
Q3: What's the quality level?
A: High quality with Grade A
Q4: How about your quality control?
A: Checking the surface to avoid any physical damage and scratches. Testing the LCD Screen& Digitizer and camera strictly under different pictures to see if there are any dead pixes, dust or spots.
Q5: What is MOQ?
A: Normally 10pcs per item for regular orders as MOQ, sample order is acceptable before the bulk order.
7. Latest news
How to use recovery mode to fix your Android phone or tablet
If your Android phone or tablet is acting strangely, or you’re trying to tackle malware, you should try entering recovery mode. When your phone is not responding, or you’re having trouble doing things using your device’s normal software settings, recovery mode can sometimes help alleviate the problem.
Recovery is an independent, lightweight runtime environment that is included on a separate partition from the main Android operating system on all Android devices. You can boot directly into recovery mode and use it to factory reset your device, delete the cache partition, or apply software updates.
you can enter recovery mode via your device’s hardware keys, so it’s often the last resort for people troubleshooting a device, especially if the screen is unresponsive. Not every device uses the same method — we’ll run through a couple of popular models — but you can generally find this information for every device via your respective manufacturer or carrier website.
How to boot into recovery mode on a Google Pixel or Nexus device
If you have a device that runs stock Android, like the Google Pixel 3, Pixel 2, Pixel XL, or Nexus 6P, then these are the steps required to boot into recovery mode:
1. Hold down the Power key and select Power off. If the touchscreen is unresponsive, then you can simply keep holding down the Power key for several seconds until the device turns off.
2. Press and hold the Power key and the Volume down key. You should see a bunch of information about your device, and Start at the top of the screen.
3. To navigate through the menu options, you use the Volume up and Volume down keys. The Power key is used to make a selection. Press Volume down two or three times, and you should see Recovery mode at the top right. Press the Power key to select it.
4. The white Google logo will pop up, followed by the Android mascot on his back again with the words No command underneath.
5. Press and hold the Power key and then press the Volume up key once while still holding down the Power key.
6. You should see the Android system recovery options pop up at the top of the screen. Use the Volume keys to highlight the options and the Power key to select the one you want.